Why should you volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the community
- Get an insider’s view of being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
- Meet like-minded people as well as the leading medical experts in the fields of neuromuscular diseases
- Identify possibilities for personal skills development
- Strengthen your CV
In return for volunteer services the ICNMD2018 gladly offers the following benefits:
- Complimentary food & beverage during volunteer shifts
- Complimentary admission to the Congress when not on a shift
- A Certificate of Participation
Please note that the Congress does not cover any travel or accommodation costs.
You are required to:
- Commit to at least 12 volunteer hours
- Speak fluent English
- Attend a mandatory training session on Thursday, July 5, 2018. Time to be confirmed.
Times are subject to change and may vary based on your role.
- Greeter/Hostess for Congress venue
Welcome attendees at the Congress venue, offer directional assistance
- Greeter/Hostess for Scientific Sessions, Session Room Monitor
Ensure the smooth running of the session, assisting the speaker where required, session attendance tracking, etc.
- Registration Desk Representative
Supporting the Registration Desk
Register participants for the Congress, distribute Congress bags, etc.
Provide local advice and information
- Exhibit Hall and Poster Session Representative
Assist poster presenters where required
Provide assistance to delegates in the Exhibit Hall
If you have any questions about volunteering please email the Congress Manager, Petra Feistl, at email@example.com